Dr. Disrespect Issues Shocking Twitch Ban Statement Amidst Allegations, Finally Revealing Why He Was Banned. Click to read more👇👇.

 Dr. Disrespect Issues Shocking Twitch Ban Statement Amidst Allegations, Finally Revealing Why He Was Banned. Click to read more👇👇.


Then, on June 22nd, 2024 former Account Director of Strategic Partnership at Twitch, Cody Conners, tweeted “[Dr. Disrespect] got banned because [he] got caught sexting a minor in the then existing Twitch whispers product. He was trying to meet up with her at TwitchCon. The powers that be could read in plain text.”

Listen,” he tweeted, “I’m obviously tied to legal obligations from the settlement with Twitch but I just need to say what I can say since this is the [bleeping] internet.


“I didn’t do anything wrong, all this has been probed and settled, nothing illegal, no wrongdoing was found, and I was paid.”

He also responded to media personality Jake Lucky with a strange non-denial, tweeting: “Jake seriously... I get it, its a hot topic but this has been settled, no wrongdoing was acknowledged and they paid out the whole contract.”

Then, during a stream on June 23rd, Dr. Disrespect received a message that appeared to dispirit the streamer. During the end of the Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree session, Beahm indicated that he might be stepping back from streaming altogether, explaining that "I'm just feeling burnt out."


“Maybe it’s time to start something new, something different,” he told his viewers.


“But I think, first and foremost though, I did have a bit of a planned vacation coming up, but I might extend that starting today. It is what it is. People get fatigued. To be honest, I don’t know how long my vacation is, but maybe I extend that. We’ll see.”

Dr. Disrespect Issues Shocking Twitch Ban Statement Amidst Allegations, Finally Revealing Why He Was Banned.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post