lily lang twitter video.

 lily lang twitter video.



Advanced Integrative Psychotherapist Trainee (BACP Student Member)

Hello and a very warm welcome to my page. My name is Lily Lang and I am currently finalising my Integrative Psychotherapy training at The Minster Centre. At present, I offer online sessions on Mondays as part of the Reduced Rate Service at HQ Therapy.


I have experience working with a variety of mental health challenges such as depression, anxiety, trauma, eating disorders, suicidal ideation, attachment issues, and OCD.


I have a particular interest in working with neurodiverse individuals as well as those in the queer community.


My practice integrates a number of therapeutic approaches such as Psychodynamic, Humanist and Existential, Bodywork and Relational Therapy.


Integrative therapy means that we can work together to find an approach or several approaches that fit your needs.


Alongside my current training, I previously completed an MSc in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology and have a background in Intuitive Eating Counselling and Body Image Coaching where I help clients achieve a more peaceful relationship with food and their bodies.


When it comes to working with issues around disordered eating and body image, I would form an anti-diet, anti-oppressive, Health at Every Size approach. I also have a background working within the NHS as a Counsellor and as a Health and Wellbeing Coach.

Alongside my current training, I previously completed an MSc in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology and have a background in Intuitive Eating Counselling and Body Image Coaching where I help clients achieve a more peaceful relationship with food and their bodies.


When it comes to working with issues around disordered eating and body image, I would form an anti-diet, anti-oppressive, Health at Every Size approach. I also have a background working within the NHS as a Counsellor and as a Health and Wellbeing Coach.


Often, it can be hard to ask for help, either because we feel scared, ashamed, or unfamiliar with the therapeutic process. I endeavour to create a warm environment where clients feel free to explore whatever they are experiencing, as well as discover what they need from the space.


My practice is grounded in supporting my clients to engage in self-exploration whilst feeling held and supported, knowing that there is someone in their corner.


I believe that it is vital for the client to feel as safe and secure as possible within the therapeutic relationship, to facilitate self-exploration and healing.


Through our work together, I hope to support you in gaining internal security and growth, through identifying and working through past trauma or painful experiences, as well as unhelpful self-beliefs or thought patterns.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post