Chris olsen viral and leaked video.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡.

 Chris olsen viral and leaked video.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡.


Chris Olsen

On finding balance in self, coffee, and the digital age

-


Talent: Chris Olsen @chrisolsen


Photos: Michael Dirlam @michaelgdirlam


Fashion: Lisa Hoang @lisanhoang


Groom: Ashley Cornett @.



Once upon a time, social media was all about polished, glamorous snapshots of our lives, but now many digital creators focus on showing their unique and authentic selves.


Chris Olsen—an actor, a digital creator, and a proud member of both the AAPI and LGBTQ+ communities who rose to fame in 2020 after joining TikTok, is the perfect example. He quickly became one of the most celebrated voices on the platform with his sense of humor and as an outspoken mental health advocate.


Timid Magazine: Thank you for taking the time to speak with us. First of all, we’d love to learn a bit about you—who is Chris Olsen?

Chris Olsen: I am a content creator, actor, singer, and over-emotional human who loves sharing himself on the internet to relate to other people.


TM: How has your personal brand grown since you started creating online content?

CO: I started creating content with my boyfriend at the time. Once that relationship ended, I had to pivot towards just sharing parts of myself. This includes letting my comedic and fun sides shine, but also showing the struggles that I go through day to day as someone who is sober and has struggled with mental health my whole life.


TM: How do you think you’ve changed personally over the past couple of years?

CO: I’ve become much more driven in my professional life. There was a time when I was ready to give up on my dreams of becoming a performer, but once I started authentically sharing myself online and getting rewarded for that, I found that there was so much value in truth and connection with others. That realization has motivated me to continue doing so to demonstrate to people that they’re not alone. I’m so excited to see where this journey takes me.


TM: When was the last time you cried? And what brings you joy?

CO: I cried last night! I was watching the finale of Stranger Things 4. I think seeing my friends succeed always makes me happy.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post